Boat tour to Örö fortress and national park
Venue: Kasnäs | City: Kimito Islands
Örö fort and National Park
The island of Örö offers history, unspoilt beaches, sunny meadows, huge guns and cobble-stone roads.
The 100-year-old barracks area also houses a resturant, a hotel, a shop and museums. There is also a marina with a café.
- Boats Sissel, IDUN or Minandra
- 60 min beautiful islands route
- Limited availability.
- Rent a bike on Örö: https://wilsoncharter.johku.com/en_US/merimatkat/linnakesaari/oro-pyoravuokraus
- Departs from Kasnäs, with a spa hotel, restaurant and marina.
- Free parking 300m from the harbour.
- There is a small info booth by the departure pier. Piersign says VÄNÖ or ÖRÖ. Address: Kasnäsintie 1296, Kasnäs 25930, Finland.
Adult one way from 15€, roundtrip 30€
Children (3-12yrs) one way from 7,50€, roundtrip 15€
Children (0-2yrs) free
Bicycle 5€/ direction.
Bicycle 5€/ direction
Info, booking and timetable: https://wilsoncharter.johku.com/en_US/merimatkat/oro-2021
↳ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday