Örö fortress and nationalpark
Venue: Kasnäs | City: Kimito Islands
Örö oﬀers cobble-stone roads, huge naval guns, unspoilt beaches and sunny butterﬂy meadows. The island is a gem of the Archipelago National Park! The historical barracks area
houses a restaurant, a hotel, a marina, exhibitions and much more. Welcome!
11:30 a.m Departure from Kasnäs - 12:20 a.m. arriving to Örö.
17:45 p.m. Departure from Örö - 18:35 arriving to Kasnäs.
- DailyJune 1st - Aug 11th, 2019.
- Round trip 28€, children(3-12 years) 14€.
- One way 18€, children(3-12 years) 9€
- Bicycle oneway 4€.
- Boats SISSEL(pic) or MINANDRA
- Limited availability. Please book in advance, no booking fees.
- Also connections to Rosala/Bengtskär and Hanko. See our homepage for more info.
- Departs from Kasnäs, with a spa hotel, restaurant and marina.
- Address Kasnäsintie 1296. Free parking 300m from the harbour.
↳ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday