Autumn trip to Bengtskär lighthouse
Venue: Departure from Kasnäs | City: Kasnäs
Autumn trip to Bengtskär lighthouse.
Autumn arrives in the outer archipelago. Nature calms down. The sea air is cool and crisp.
Our trip goes through the Hitis archipelago, along the most sheltered route towards the outer archipelago and Bengtskär lighthouse.
For lunch we serve Bengtskär's own fish soup made from local fish, archipelago rye bread, butter and water. Other beverages available from the café. Coffee and cinnamon bun included.
Departure 11 p.m. Kasnäs -> Bengtskär
Departure 3:15 p.m. Bengtskär -> Kasnäs
- Duration: day trip, approx. 5,5h
- Tour dates: Saturdays and Sundays, 2019, September 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th.
- Services and guiding available in Finnish, Swedish, English
- Additional: Café and souvenir shop at the lighthouse. Possible too book overnight accomodation Sat-Sun at the lighthouse.
- Departure harbour: Kasnäs at the southern tip of Kimito island. Address for car navigator: Kasnäsintie 1296. Free public parking 300m before the harbour.
- Weather reservation: Severe weather prevents going to the lighthouse on average 5 days/month in September. Trip will be cancelled according to weather forecast and money fully refunded.
- Boats are equipped with toilets.
- Trip very suitable for charter groups also.
- Booking in our webstore: https://wilsoncharter.johku.com/en_US/categories/1-boat-tours/products/18-wilsoncharter-autumn-trip-to-bengtskar-lighthouse
↳ Saturday & Sunday