Autumn trip to Bengtskär lighthouse
Venue: Departure from Kasnäs | City: Kasnäs
Autumn trip to Bengtskär lighthouse.
Autumn arrives in the outer archipelago. Nature calms down. The sea air is cool and crisp.
Our trip goes through the Hitis archipelago, along the most sheltered route towards the outer archipelago and Bengtskär lighthouse.
For lunch we serve Bengtskär's own fish soup made from local fish, archipelago rye bread, butter and water. For desert coffee and freshly baked cinnamon bun. Other beverages available from the café.
Departure 11 p.m. Kasnäs -> Bengtskär
Departure 3:15 p.m. Bengtskär -> Kasnäs
- Duration: day trip, approx. 5,5h
- Tour dates: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, 2021, September 3rd, 4th, 5th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 24th, 25th and 26th.
- Price Fridays and Sundays 65€ /person, children 3-12 yrs 40€, children 0-2 yrs free. Saturdays 69€ /person, children 3-12 yrs 42€, children 0-2 yrs free.
- Included: boat trip from Kasnäs, guiding, entrance fee, lunch, coffee/tea and cinnamon bun.
- Café and souvenir shop at the lighthouse. You can pay with cash, debit card, Visa Electron, Visa, Master and EuroCard.
- Departure harbour: Kasnäs at the southern tip of Kimito island. Address for car navigator: Kasnäsintie 1296. Free public parking 300m before the harbour.
- Weather reservation: Severe weather prevents going to the lighthouse on average 5 days/month in September. Trip will be cancelled according to weather forecast and money fully refunded.
- Boat is equipped with toilets.
- Trip very suitable for charter groups also.
Know before you go
Please be at the place of departure (tour starting point) in the morning 5 minutes before the departure time at the latest! The boat leaves from the jetty at the set time.
If you arrive by car, we recommend a minimum driving time from Turku 2h, Helsinki 3h, Tampere 4h and Jyväskylä 6h. Please note that the last twenty kilometers of the road to Kasnäs are narrow and the speed limit often 60 km/h. Parking your car will also take a while. The boat leaves on schedule and being late is not a ground for refunds. Free parking 300m from the harbour.
Our crew speaks finnish, swedish and english.
At the departure place, Kasnäs, there is a spa hotel, restaurant, grocery shop and marina.
Please book your ticket in advance, there is not a ticket sales office at the pier.
The crew will check your reservation on the passenger list. You don't need a ticket.
Boat ms Sissel.
The boat has stairs and thresholds and is not easily accessible. To get on board you need to take a few steps. Our crew is happy to help if needed.
Our company works to keep the archipelago and our nature alive and healthy. Our crews are local islanders. We run new and environmentally friendly engines. We plan our routes with an eye to preserving fuel and reduce emissions.
Travelling with dogs > You are welcome onboard with friendly dogs.
How we taking care during Covid-19: only travel if you are healthy, wear a face mask, wash your hands and keep your distance. Together we can reduce the risk.
- Booking in our webstore: https://wilsoncharter.johku.com/en_US/merimatkat/syysretki-bengtskarin-majakalle
↳ Friday, Saturday & Sunday