Autumn cruise to Örö fortress and the Archipelago National Park
Venue: Kasnäs | City: Kimito Islands
Örö fort - Best day trip of the AUTUMN
September - October 2022
Örö fortress island is the most popular destination in the Archipelago Nationalpark.
Experience the beauty of the Finnish Archipelago by sea and land.
The island of Örö offers history, unspoilt beaches, sunny meadows, huge guns and cobble-stone roads.
The 100-year-old barracks area also houses a resturant, a hotel, a shop and museums. There is also a marina with a café.
- Beautiful islands route
- Round trip from 32€, children (3-12yrs) 16€, children (0-2yrs) free.
- One way from 16€, children (3-12yrs) 8,00€, children (0-2yrs) free.
- Bicycle 5€/ direction
- Boats Sissel, Idun or Minandra
- Limited availability.
- Departs from Kasnäs, with a spa hotel, restaurant and marina.
- Free parking 300m from the harbour.
↳ Friday, Saturday & Sunday