The church was built of granite in the national romantic style. It was designed by architect Helge Rancken. The altar was painted by AF Ahlstedt in 1864. Västanfjärd chapel congregation separated in 1904 into an independent parish with its own vicar, having been a chapel since the 1600s and having its own pastor is 1779. The pastor had his official residence in Sirnäs from 1637 to 1695 and served all of the congregation’s churches.
Västanfjärds new church
The building of Västanfjärd’s new church began in 1910 and was inaugurated in November 1912.
More information ...
- Webpage https://www.kimitoonsforsamling.fi/kyrkor-och-lokaler/kyrkor/vastanfjards-nya-kyrka
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Kyrksvängen 4, 25830 Västanfjärd
- Phone 1 +358 2 42 5990